Mandarin Spice Upside Down Cake
The classic combination of orange and cranberry gives this upside down cake a holiday feel.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, syrup reserved
- 1 cup frozen DOLE Cranberries thawed
- 1 pkg. (2-layer) spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together brown sugar and butter in bottom of baking dish and spread out evenly. Top with mandarin oranges and cranberries.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing some of the water with reserved syrup. Pour batter evenly over fruit.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes and turn out onto serving platter.