Calories per serving
- 9 ounces gingersnap or gingerman cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, reserve syrup
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup pumpkin pie mix, canned
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add cookies to food processor. Cover; process until fine crumbs, about 2 cups. Add melted butter and process to combine. Press cookie mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine reserved juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups. Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved.
- Pour into bowl. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites). Fold in pumpkin, mandarin oranges and whipped topping.
- Pour pie filling into pie crust. Cover and chill for 5 hours or overnight.