Mandarin Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits
Delicious holiday pumpkin and Mandarin orange-flavored parfaits.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (4 serving) instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 32 gingersnap or gingerman cookies, coarsely crumbled
- Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in bowl. Beat with hand mixer or whisk until thickened. Add pumpkin and orange extract beat until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping and mandarin oranges.
- Place 2 tablespoons crumbled cookies in parfait or dessert glass and top with ¼ cup mousse. Repeat to make another layer. Repeat with remaining parfait glasses. Cover and chill for three hours.