Mandarin Pomegranate Mint Mojito
A refreshing and tangy mojito.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup white rum
- as needed ice cubes
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, divided
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup tangerine juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling water, chilled
- Muddle mint leaves with honey and rum in a pitcher, taking care not to over-mash the leaves.
- Add ice cubes, mandarins, and pomegranate arils.
- Add blood orange juice, tangerine juice, and lime juice. Stir well. Top with club soda.
- Pour into individual glasses filled with ice. Serve immediately.