Mandarin Orange Pops
A simple easy pop that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Calories per serving
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- Measure 1-1/2 cups drained fruit and 2 tablespoons juice.
- Stir together mandarin oranges, reserved juice and yogurt. Pour into popsicle molds or small paper cups. Sprinkle granola on top of each mold. Place on tray and freeze about 1 hour or until partially set.
- Insert popsicle or wooden stick into center of each mold; freeze 2 hours longer or until firm.