Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
This mandarin oranges give this chicken salad a sweet citrus flavor.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) DOLE® American Salad Blend
- 3 9 oz. chicken, shredded and cooked
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pea pods or bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles or fried wonton strips
- Combine salad blend, chicken, mandarin oranges, pea pods, green onions and almonds in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle noodles over salad; serve.