Mandarin Kale Salad
An easy and tasty salad.
Calories per serving
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) chopped kale leaves
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- Add mandarins, cheese, and sunflower seeds to kale. Toss gently.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, and mustard in a small bowl. Whisk to incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over kale in a large bowl. Toss and gently squeeze the kale, using your hands.