Mandarin Hazelnut Tiramisu
Mandarin oranges and hazelnuts make this a delicious spin on tiramisu.
Calories per serving
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flavored non-dairy creamer, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted (optional)
- Cut pound cake lengthwise into fourths. Place cake slices in shallow dish.
- Combine 1/4 cup hazelnut creamer and water in bowl. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon coffee crystals until dissolved. Pour over cake slices and allow cake to absorb liquid.
- Heat remaining 1/4 cup hazelnut creamer in microwave, until hot, stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon coffee crystals and gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- Combine cream cheese and coffee mixture in food processor, cover; blend until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and mandarin oranges.
- Place two cake slices in bottom of 8-inch square pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of cake slices and repeat with remaining cake slices and cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or longer. Garnish with chopped hazelnuts, if desired.