Mandarin Chill Gelatin
Pineapple juice and mandarin oranges come together in this refreshing chilled dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 package (4 svg.) sugar free orange gelatin
- 20 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups lite thawed whipped topping
- Bring pineapple juice to a boil in a small sauce pan. Pour in gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until thickened to the consistency of egg whites.
- Meanwhile, line the sides of four 1-cup ramekins with vanilla wafer cookies.
- Reserve 1/3 cup mandarin oranges for garnish; set aside. Combine gelatin and yogurt and stir until completely blended. Fold in whipped topping. Gently fold in remaining mandarin oranges.
- Divide mixture evenly into ramekins. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with reserved mandarin oranges.