Mandarin Chicken Salad
Juicy chicken breast over a crisp bed of lettuce with sweet mandarin oranges.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 container (6 oz.) plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 DOLE Banana(s), sliced
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) DOLE Classic Iceberg Salad
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine chicken, raisins, mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks in large serving bowl; set aside.
- Stir together yogurt, reserved juice, hoisin sauce, garlic and mustard in bowl. Spoon over chicken mixture; toss to evenly coat. Cover; chill 1 hour to blend flavors. Add bananas just before serving.
- Arrange classic salad on serving platter; spoon chicken mixture over salad, toss together.