Mandarin Chicken Salad Spirals
Mandarin chicken salad spirals.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 6 (7-in.) flour tortillas (taco size)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 cup cooked, chopped chicken or turkey
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 cup DOLE® Baby Spinach
- 1 cup DOLE Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, chopped
- 1/4 + 2 cup + tbsp. rice vinegar, divided
- 3 tbsp. DOLE® mango chutney, divided
- Combine the cream cheese and pesto. In medium bowl, combine chicken and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and poultry seasoning. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine spinach, coleslaw, orange segments, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar and 2 tablespoons chutney. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each tortilla. Place a layer of spinach-coleslaw mixture on one half of the tortilla, and a layer of chopped chicken over that. Roll up tortilla tightly starting from the chicken filled half. Refrigerate rolls for 1/2 to 1 hour. Slice each roll into 4 sections.
- Prepare dipping sauce by combining 1 tablespoon chutney, 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Serve a small amount of dipping sauce with each portion.