Mandarin Chicken Rollups
Try this low fat snack, perfect for on the go lunches.
Calories per serving
- 1 cooked boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 jar (23.5 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges
- 4 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 cup DOLE Romaine Heart, torn into pieces
- Shred chicken and marinate in salad dressing, in re-sealable bag for 15 minutes.
- Measure 1-1/3 cups drained mandarin oranges.
- Divide chicken mixture equally on tortillas. Top each with mandarin oranges and lettuce; roll up and secure with toothpicks.