Mandarin Cheesecake Squares
This is a no-bake cheesecake with a graham cracker crust topped with layers of mandarin oranges and cream cheese filling.
Calories per serving
- 1-1/2 cups,crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz.) orange yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- optional fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together wafer crumbs and margarine until blended. Press mixture evenly into bottom of ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Chill while preparing filling.
- Drain mandarin oranges; reserving 1/4 cup syrup. Sprinkle gelatin over reserved syrup, in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Microwave mixture on HIGH 30 seconds or until gelatin dissolves (or heat mixture in a saucepan, stirring until gelatin is dissolved).
- Beat cream cheese with yogurt and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until blended. Beat in gelatin mixture until smooth.
- Spread one half cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle half mandarin oranges over filling. Spread remaining filling over oranges. Garnish top with remaining oranges. Cover; refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish top of dessert with fresh mint leaves if desired; cut into squares to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.