Mandarin Bavarian Cake
A light and easy Mandarin orange cake.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained, reserve syrup
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 container (5 oz.) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 10 gingersnap or gingerman cookies
- Combine orange juice and 2 tablespoons reserved juice in small saucepan. Heat until simmering and add gelatin. Stir to dissolve and remove from heat. Chill gelatin mixture until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites).
- Fold in mandarin oranges, whipped topping, and yogurt.
- Line side of 8-inch springform pan with cookies. Spread filling into pan. Cover; chill for at least 3 hours.