Mandarin Basil Fruit Toss
Mandarins combine with watermelon, fresh berries, and basil for the perfect summertime fruit salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15 oz.) DOLE® Mandarin Oranges
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Combine mandarin oranges, reserved syrup, basil, lemon juice, watermelon, strawberries and raspberries in a bowl. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Drain mandarin oranges; reserve 1/4 cup syrup.