Mandarin and Almond Grilled Chicken Salad
Grilled chicken with savory mandarin oranges and crunchy almonds mixed with fresh spinach
Calories per serving
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- 1 pkg (5 oz.) DOLE® Baby Spinach Salad Blend
- 1 can (11 or 15 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small unpeeled unpeeled cucumber, cut lengthwise and crosswise
- 1/3-1/2 cup Almond Accents® Oven Roasted Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large re-sealable bag; seal and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove chicken; discard dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink in the center. Cool slightly; slice into thin strips.
- Divide spinach, mandarin oranges, red pepper and cucumber on 4 large plates. Arrange sliced chicken on top of each salad. Sprinkle with almonds and cheese. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.