Calories per serving
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 fl. oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 fl. oz. key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 (12-inch) pizza crust, par-baked
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups DOLE® Chef-Ready Cuts Mango Cubes
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and cornstarch.
- Combine butter, remaining granulated sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger in small mixing bowl. Brush crust with butter mixture; bake 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Top with mango cubes and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.