Calories per serving
- 2 extra-ripe, medium DOLE® Bananas
- 3/4 cup light margarine
- 1-1/2 cups DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 2 dozen large wooden pop sticks (optional)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg(s)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Puree bananas in blender (1 cup).
- Beat margarine and sugar. Beat in egg, then mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir into banana mixture just until blended. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart on baking sheets sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Flatten tops with back of spoon. Insert wooden stick in each cookie to resemble lollipop, if desired.
- Bake at 350F. 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
TIP: If desired, decorate wooden sticks with color pencils before baking cookies.