Lettuce Wraps with Berries and Turkey
Lettuce wraps with berries and turkey.
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded DOLE Carrots
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup prepared sweet sour sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Berries, partially thawed
- 2 small heads iceberg lettuce, stems cut off and leaves separated
- Heat oil in large skillet and sauté garlic, onion and carrots for 3 minutes. Add turkey and season with pepper. Cook and stir until no longer pink, crumbling into small pieces. Drain well.
- Mix together sweet sour sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper. Stir into turkey mixture.
- Mix in berries.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves. Roll and enjoy.