Lemon Pineapple Daisy Bites
Sweet treats that are so much fun to eat!
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1 pkg. (2 layer) vanilla flavored or white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.0 oz.) lemon flavor gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- as needed multi-colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line mini-muffin pan with mini-cupcake papers (1-1/2 inch in diameter).
- Stir together pineapple with juice, cake mix, gelatin, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl. Spoon 1-level tablespoon into each cupcake paper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire racks. Pipe frosting creating a small flower on top of each cake bite, decorate with sprinkles.
- Tip: Arrange bites on large platter to set in the center of the table as the center piece.