Lemon Mascarpone Triple Berry Tartlets
These creamy lemon and berry tarts are an easy and beautiful dessert.
Calories per serving
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Triple Berry Blend, partially thawed
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) mini graham cracker pie crusts
- mint leaves, optional garnish
- Combine mascarpone cheese, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Stir to blend well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon berries into each prepared crust and top with 1/3 cup lemon mixture.
- Top each tartlet with 2 tablespoons berries and garnish with mint leaves, if desired.