Lemon Blueberry Bread
Blueberry bread, great during brunch.
Calories per serving
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 egg(s)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat butter, sugar, juice and eggs in mixing bowl with whisk.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk. Fold in peel, walnuts and blueberries.
- Pour into 8x4-inch loaf pan, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F., 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan. Cool completely.