Layered Chia Pudding Smoothie Parfait
A delicious and healthy treat.
Calories per serving
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Strawberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced, optional garnish
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Combine 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut milk, chia, and maple syrup in a bowl or jar. Whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Combine blueberries, 1 banana, and 4 tablespoons coconut milk in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping sides as needed. Transfer mixture into a bowl and clean blender.
- Combine strawberries, remaining banana, and remaining 4 tablespoons coconut milk in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Build parfait by spooning chia pudding into serving glass. Top with blueberry mixture, then strawberry mixture. Garnish with additional frozen fruit, kiwi, and chocolate chips, if desired.