Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine crushed pineapple, sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan. Cook, stirring, until thickened and clear. Stir in butter and lemon juice. Cool slightly.
- Pour filling into unbaked 9-inch pastry shell. Cut remaining pastry into 1-inch wide strips for lattice top. Weave strips crisscross over pie to make lattice top. Pinch edges.
- Bake at 400°F., 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.