Latin Rosemary Chicken
Chicken breast seasoned with rosemary.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup DOLE Green Onions, chopped
- Drain pineapple slices; reserve juice.
- Cook chicken in hot margarine, over medium heat, in large skillet until browned. Stir in garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in reserved juice, rosemary and pepper. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken to serving platter.
- Combine water and cornstarch in small cup or bowl; stir into pan juices. Cook until mixture boils and thickens. Add pineapple slices and onion; heat through. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with dried Asian noodles and green beans, if desired. Garnish with green onion curl, if desired.