Latin Pineapple Salad
This salad is a spin on the classic Cuban avocado, watercress, and pineapple salad.
Calories per serving
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/4 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups baby spinach and baby arugula salad blend
- 2 cups frozen DOLE® Organic Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, partially thawed
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lime, cumin, agave, and avocado in a food processor container. Cover; blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine greens and pineapple in a large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss to coat.