King Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake
King Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces frozen DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple Chunks, thawed and divided
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted pistachios, pecans, or macadamia nuts
- Combine graham cracker, sugar and butter. Blend well. Pat firmly into the bottom of a 7" or 9" springform pan.
- Add 12 ounces pineapple chunks into a food processor. Cover; process until smooth. Slice remaining pineapple chunks lengthwise into thinner pieces for topping the cheesecake. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, salt, pineapple puree in a large bowl. Blend well with a hand mixer on medium speed. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Top cheesecake with thinly sliced pineapple pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle nuts on top of cheesecake before serving.TIP: Allow cheesecake to thaw on counter top for 30-45 minutes before cutting.