Kale and Berries Smoothie
A nutrient-packed smoothie. Image ©Taunton Press.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8.4 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 pkg. (4.5 oz.) baby kale or baby kale mix
- 2 cups frozen DOLE Mixed Berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ice, as needed
- Combine pineapple juice, yogurt, banana, kale, berries, and chia seeds in blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Add berries; blend until smooth. Add banana and chia seeds; blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary. Add ice cubes as needed to get a slushy consistency; serve.