Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup Jasmine rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup finally chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 DOLE Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 5 each (about 1/4 cup) DOLE Dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, thawed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- Combine rice, water and butter in microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 6-1/2 minutes. Remove and separate grains with fork. Stir in allspice and cardamom. Cover; set aside.
- Combine mint, celery, parsley, onions, dates, garlic, mangoes, apricots, pomegranate seeds, salt, olive oil and lemon juice in medium bowl. Toss in jasmine rice until blended. Refrigerate 1 hour or serve immediately!
- Tip: Can substitute dates for the dried apricots.