Jamaican Chicken with Pineapple Mango Couscous
This combines the grain of couscous with mango and chicken to make a complete meal.
Calories per serving
- 2 tbsp. dry Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg. (5.6 oz.) toasted pine nut couscous mix
- 1-1/2 cups frozen DOLE Mango Chunks, thawed
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. sesame seed
- Combine Jamaican seasoning and curry powder in small bowl.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound (with meat mallet) to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove wrap. Brush both sides of chicken pieces with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle both sides with curry mixture.
- Cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet, 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, stir together pineapple juice, water and pine nut seasoning mixture from package in medium saucepan; bring to boil. Stir in couscous; remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Stir in mango chunks, green onions and lime juice.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch slices and serve over couscous mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seed.