Italian Sunshine Salad
Italian Sunshine Salad created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 containers (4 oz.) DOLE® Peach Fruit Bowls, drained
- 1 cup English cucumbers, sliced in thin half moon pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Combine green onions, tomatoes, peaches, cucumbers, cannellini beans, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl. Drizzle on the salad. Toss gently to coat. Add chopped basil and toss to combine. Refrigerate about 30 minutes before serving.