Calories per serving
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cup frozen DOLE® Mango Chunks, partially thawed
- 1 medium jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- corn or flour taco size tortillas, warmed
- Canned Mango Slices
- Combine shrimp, coconut milk, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, allspice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Chop mango chunks and combine with jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and cilantro, in bowl; set aside. Refrigerate until ready to cook shrimp.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Chop shrimp in small pieces.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add drained shrimp to pan and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
- Spoon shrimp into tortillas, top with salsa and roll up.