Hula Ham Sliders
Hula ham sliders
Calories per serving
- 4 slider rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 8 oz. deli-sliced smoked ham, cut in half
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Pineapple Slices, drained
- Slice rolls horizontally in half. Combine butter and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush tops and bottoms of rolls with butter mixture.
- Layer each bottom half of roll with pineapple, ham, and cheese. Place top half of roll on cheese. Place sliders on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F., 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.