Honey Mustard Salmon with Tropical Fruit Salsa
The fruit salsa is a great way to add flavor without a lot of calories.
Calories per serving
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup DOLE Red Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1-1/3 pounds salmon filets
- Stir together mustard, honey, hot-pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl.
- Combine tropical fruit, avocado, onion, bell pepper, lime juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover; refrigerate salsa until ready to serve.
- Grill or broil salmon for 4 to 5 minutes, brushing with honey- mustard glaze; turn over. Grill or broil 4 to 5 minutes more or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining glaze. Serve salmon with tropical fruit salsa.