Honey Cashew Chicken
A quick stir fry with pineapple chunks, bell pepper, edamame and cashews.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 cups MINUTE® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (about 1 tablespoon) large garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted cashews, unsalted and chopped
- 2 (6 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons KIKKOMAN® Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon KIKKOMAN Rice Vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons KIKKOMAN Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, optional
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve juice. Combine juice with water to equal 1-3/4 cups. Prepare rice according to package directions, using juice mixture. Combine chicken, cornstarch, salt and pepper in bowl; toss to coat.
- Stir together honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sriracha in small bowl, with a whisk; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture, and cook for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Increase heat to high, add garlic, red bell pepper, pineapple chunks and edamame. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in cashews.
- Add honey sauce mixture to chicken mixture; toss to coat and heated through. Serve with rice.