Holiday Pineapple Stuffing
This is a twist on the classic stuffing that is great with turkey, chicken or ham for the holidays.
Calories per serving
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1-1/4 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 7 slices whole-wheat bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar, in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until blended. Stir in crushed pineapple and 1 teaspoon rosemary, until mixed together.
- Fold in bread and cranberries until coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.