Hearty Oatmeal with Fruit
A delicious and healthy way to start the day.
Calories per serving
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 2/3 cup frozen DOLE Sliced Peaches, partially thawed and chopped
- 2/3 cup frozen DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries, partially thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine oatmeal, water, and pineapple juice in large sauce pan and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and add raisins. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in peaches, cherries, almonds, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Serve immediately.