Hawaiian Pizza Snack
Mini Hawaiian pizzas made on thin sandwich buns.
Calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 thin sandwich buns, split
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) diced ham
- Evenly spoon sauce over each muffin. Sprinkle with cheese and pineapple tidbits. Top with ham.
- Broil on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Brush each bun with olive oil.