Calories per serving
- 2 canisters (13.9 oz) pizza crust dough, refrigerated
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 oz sliced Canadian bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 can (20 oz) DOLE Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- Unroll dough onto lightly floured surface. Cut 32 to 33 circles with 3-inch cookie or biscuit cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Top crusts with pizza sauce, one-half cheese, Canadian bacon and pineapple tidbits. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake an additional 6 to 10 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.