Hawaiian Pineapple Poke
Hawaiian-style ahi poke accented with pineapple.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained, juice reserved
- 1 pound sushi-grade ahi tuna, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ponzu sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Combine tuna, ponzu sauce, 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, onion, and sesame oil in a large bowl. Toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Divide rice between 6 serving bowls. Spoon tuna over rice and top each bowl evenly with pineapple tidbits, ginger, cucumber, avocado, green onion, and sesame seeds.