Calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 slices Hawaiian sweet bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 ounces deli-sliced smoked ham
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce, optional
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained and patted dry
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Place 2 bread slices, buttered-side-down, in skillet.
- Cover each bread slice with, in order, 1 slice cheese and 2 oz. ham.
- Brush ham with teriyaki sauce. Top ham with 2 pineapple slices and 1 slice cheese. Top each with bread slice, buttered-side-up. Cover skillet.
- Cook each side about 5 minutes, flipping once, until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining ingredients for 1 additional sandwich. Serve immediately.