Harvest Table Peachy Salad
Harvest Table Peachy Salad created by Dole Blogger Ambassador Ally Philips.
Calories per serving
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 containers (4 oz.) DOLE® Peach Fruit Bowls, drained
- 1-1/2 cups celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup prosciutto, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Combine peas, peaches, celery, walnuts, grapes and prosciutto in a large bowl. Toss gently to blend.
- Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss gently to blend.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Top salad with gorgonzola before serving.