By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, juice reserved and divided
- 1 pound ground veal
- 2 teaspoons Harissa Seasoning
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Coat grill with cooking spray; heat to between 500°F and 600°F. Pre-soak 5 wooden skewers (10-inch) in water for 10 minutes. Place tropical fruit juice in small sauce pan. Remove 25 pieces of well-shaped fruit and set aside on a plate for skewering. Chop remaining fruit to add to sauce.
- Place sauce pan with juice on the grill over medium-high heat. Add marmalade, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and chopped fruit. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly; add 2 tablespoons yogurt and 2 tablespoons mint.
- Combine ground veal, Harissa, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons yogurt, and bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl; blend well. Roll into 15 same size meatballs (2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons each) and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Skewer a piece of fruit, a meatball, two more pieces of fruit, another meatball, two more pieces of fruit and an additional meatball on wooden skewers. Repeat this pattern for remaining skewers.
- Place kabobs on the hot grill, and close the lid. Cook skewers 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through, rotating the kabobs every 3 minutes. Remove skewers to a baking sheet and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve skewers with a drizzle of tropical sauce and garnish with crumbled goat cheese and chopped mint. Serve additional sauce in a bowl on the side.