Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, juice reserved and divided
- 1 pound ground veal
- 2 teaspoons Harissa Seasoning
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- Coat grill with cooking spray; heat to between 500°F and 600°F. Pre-soak 5 wooden skewers (10-inch) in water for 10 minutes. Place tropical fruit juice in small sauce pan. Remove 25 pieces of well-shaped fruit and set aside on a plate for skewering. Chop remaining fruit to add to sauce.
- Place sauce pan with juice on the grill over medium-high heat. Add marmalade, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and chopped fruit. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly; add 2 tablespoons yogurt and 2 tablespoons mint.
- Combine ground veal, Harissa, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons yogurt, and bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl; blend well. Roll into 15 same size meatballs (2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons each) and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Skewer a piece of fruit, a meatball, two more pieces of fruit, another meatball, two more pieces of fruit and an additional meatball on wooden skewers. Repeat this pattern for remaining skewers.
- Place kabobs on the hot grill, and close the lid. Cook skewers 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through, rotating the kabobs every 3 minutes. Remove skewers to a baking sheet and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve skewers with a drizzle of tropical sauce and garnish with crumbled goat cheese and chopped mint. Serve additional sauce in a bowl on the side.