Ham and Pineapple Tortilla Pizzas
Perfect meal for any time of day.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/4 cup no salt added spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 ounces lean ham, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 half, medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons DOLE Green Onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Drain juice from pineapple chunks. Set aside.
- Put 2 tortillas on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 °F. Bake tortillas for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on the tortillas, but not all the way to the edge.
- Sprinkle pineapple chunks, ham, green pepper, and onion over pizzas. Sprinkle cheese over the top
- Bake pizzas for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Cut into wedges and serve.