Grilled Vegetable Burritos
Grilled vegetable burritos.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium eggplant, peeled and julienne-sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 3 cup (12 oz.) shredded pepper jack cheese
- Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- Stir sour cream, reserved juice and cilantro in small bowl; set aside. Stir together oil and garlic in another small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of eggplant slices, place in colander and let drain for 20 minutes. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Toss pineapple, eggplant, bell pepper, zucchini and onion with oil-garlic mixture. Place on large baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 40 to 45 minutes; stirring twice.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Divide pineapple and vegetables even among tortillas and top with cheese. Fold tortilla sides over and roll up. Place burritos seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve burritos with sour cream mixture. Garnish with salsa and sliced avocado, if desired.