By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) DOLE® Tropical Fruit, drained, reserve juice
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 6 oz. soft goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup DOLE Red Onion(s), minced
- 12 large or jumbo uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 slices french baguette slices, diagonally sliced 1/3-inch thick
- Preheat gas grill to medium heat.
- Drain tropical fruit reserving juice. Stir 1/3 cup reserved fruit juice, vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, and lime juice together, in small saucepan. Over high heat on grill side burner, bring mixture to boil; cook 3 minutes until syrup slightly thickens.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons syrup for basting; set aside. Stir goat cheese, remaining 1/2 tablespoon honey and cracked pepper, in small bowl, until well blended. Set aside.
- Dice drained fruit and toss with onion. Grease top of doubled layered sheet of foil with cooking oil and set on grill. Spread fruit mixture over foil, close lid, grill 3 minutes, turning once. Lift lid, turn fruit mixture, continue grilling until fruit is lightly charred. Remove from grill.
- Season shrimp with salt. Generously oil grill with cooking oil. Cook shrimp 4 to 5 minutes or until done, turning and basting shrimp with 2 tablespoons syrup the final minute of grilling. Remove shrimp to a plate; cool slightly then remove tails.
- Clean and oil grill. Place baguette slices and prosciutto on oiled grill. Grill baguette slices on both sides until golden; remove to work surface. Grill prosciutto until crisp; remove to paper towels to drain.
- Re-heat syrup if too thick. Over each baguette, spread goat cheese, top equally with fruit mixture. Place grilled shrimp upright in center of each, crumble prosciutto over each, drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with thyme.