Grilled Southwest Chicken
This is a simple but flavorful dish to do on the grill.
Calories per serving
- 3/4 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, oil, chili powder, oregano and garlic in shallow glass dish.
- Place chicken in dish, turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken, brushing occasionally with marinade 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken reaches 145 F. Discard remaining marinade.