Grilled Sea Bass with Pineapple Guava Sauce
The fruit sauce adds a lot of flavor with out adding a lot of calories or fat.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds sea bass or halibut steaks
- 2/3 cup guava nectar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve juice. Set aside.
- Combine reserved juice, soy sauce and garlic in shallow, non-metallic dish. Add fish; turn to coat both sides. Cover; marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Combine guava nectar, cornstarch and curry in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in pineapple chunks and lemon peel. Remove from heat; cover.
- Grill or broil fish 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade. Serve fish with warm Pineapple-Guava Sauce.