By browsing Dole website, you consent to the use of some of these cookies.
Performance, Social Media and Advertising
These cookies are used to improve how our Website works and to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. They collect information about how users use our Website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Social Media and Advertising
Our websites allow third parties to download cookies to your device. Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers. Deselecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Social Media and Advertising
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced diagonally, divided
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 oz. Canadian bacon, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 1 to 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cups coarsely grated Fontina cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat gas grill with lid down to medium heat.
- Combine pineapple tidbits, 1/4 cup green onions, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place a double sheet of heavy duty foil on part of grill grate. Lightly brush foil with oil. Spread pineapple mixture on foil; grill, turning pineapple often until lightly charred. Remove foil and pineapple from grill, set aside.
- Meanwhile, brush small section of grill grate with oil. Cook Canadian bacon on both sides until grill marks appear. Remove slices and coarsely chop; set aside. Turn one burner to high and other burners to medium low.
- Divide pizza dough in half. On floured surface, roll and stretch each half to a 10 x 5-inch rectangle. Brush 1/2 tablespoon olive oil on one side of each crust; place oil-side down on grill plate and place over medium-low side of grill. Cook with lid down 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on bottom, breaking up any large bubbles in crust, if necessary with tongs.
- Brush top of crusts with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil before turning crust to grill second side. Quickly top each crust with 1 cup cheese to 1/2-inch of edges. Top each with bacon and pineapple mixture. Cook with lid down 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and crisp on bottom and cheese starts to melt.
- Meanwhile, toss together arugula, remaining 1/4 cup green onions, 1 teaspoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar in small bowl. Evenly divide arugula mixture over pizzas.