Grilled Pineapple Naan Pizza with Bacon and Pesto
An easy grilled pizza that's great for a party or weeknight dinner.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 3 each naan flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 12 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil the grates.
- Grill pineapple on the grill and cook 4 minutes per side, or until grill marks appear. Remove the pineapple from the grill. Cut each pineapple slice in half.
- Brush oil on the top side of each naan. Place bread oiled-side down directly on the grill.
- Cook on the first side for 2 minutes, or until golden and lightly charred. Brush the other side with olive oil and flip over.
- Spread the pesto in an even layer over the grilled side of each naan.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook for about 3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Top each naan with cheese, bacon, and pineapple. Season with salt and pepper.