Grilled Pineapple Gorgonzola Salad
Enjoy this tasty fire grilled pineapple salad.
Calories per serving
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple Slices, drained
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4 in. thick
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- Grill pineapple slices until lightly browned; cool.
- Arrange tomatoes and pineapple slices on platter, alternating pineapple and tomato slices.
- Top with cheese, sprinkle vinaigrette over salad. Garnish with basil.